The Coast

Last day, I went for a drive to see the sea with my family. We needed to choose a place with few people because of infectious diseases. Then I proposed a plan to go to the sea.

The sea where we went was not a sandy beach. However, its scenery was beautiful!

I like swimming in the sea. And more, I like seeing and walking around it. The sound of the waves and the smell of the sea make me calm. I spent precious moment.

When we were going to go back home, there are incense sticks at the coast. Maybe it is a scary story if you know what it means. Is it getting cooler?

 

コメント

  1. When it comes to summer, going to beach is one of the best way to cool down!!
    I like the sound of waves too.

    返信削除
  2. I have not been to beach since I was a junior high school student, so I want to go there in this summer!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Strawberries at my home

Charging for games

My holiday