Strawberries at my home

 I spend at home everyday due to the spread of infectious disease. So I have free time. Thus I grow plants with my mother. 

We hesitated over which plants we choose and selected various plants. For example, pansy, tomato, strawberry, and so on. After that, we took care of them.

We worried about rain because it began rainy season. However, it’s been nice weather! 

One day, we looked them and we noticed that there were some strawberries! I ate it, and it was very delicious. 

We are looking forward to eat tomato soon.



コメント

  1. Nice. It is a good experience. I want to garden, but usually everything dies!

    返信削除
  2. That's nice. But, isn't it difficult to grow strawberries, is it? I grew strawberries more than ten years ago and almost all of strawberries were bitten by ants. lol

    返信削除
  3. I grow flower, but I have not grown vegetable or fruit. I want to eat it!

    返信削除
  4. I haven’t eaten strawberries for a long time.
    Could you give me one of them?

    返信削除
  5. The strawberries look so delicious!!
    I came to want to eat it!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Charging for games

Father's day