My friends' plan

 One day in April, I went to a restaurant with my friends.

I was very looking forward to go there with them because we go to different university, so we can not really meet. I was glad to be asked to go.

The restaurant, we could eat pizza as much as we want. We enjoyed to eat favorite pizza and talking.

Suddenly, clerk came our table and asked me "Are you a birthday person? Happy birthday!" And she put a plate. It was a piece of the cake! 

My birthday was in that month, so my friends planed to do it in secret. I was very surprised and impressed. I appreciated it.

I also want to prepare a Surprise for them.



コメント

  1. Happy birth day!! The cake and picture on the plate are very nice!!

    返信削除
  2. It looks so nice! I haven't met my high school friends since graduation so I'm jealous.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Strawberries at my home

Charging for games

My holiday