Self-introduction

 Hello.My name is Miyuu.I am from a northern town in Okayama,so I do not always know some good sightseeing spots around Okayama university. I am studying education,and I hope to become nursing teacher someday. I want to study harder than ever. In addition,I have to improve my English because I do not have confidence in my English skills.

My interests are reading various comics and listening music,especially rap music. I want you to recommend me your suggestion.Also, I joined swimming club activity in high school,so I like watching swimming tournaments.

I cannot write excellent blog in English,but I am going to do my best. I am looking forward to studying this class.

コメント

  1. Hello. I want to take a walk around Okayama university with you and find good sightseeing spots some day!! I think you are great because I can't swim. If you see me at university, please talk to me!

    返信削除
  2. Which town are your from? I often going hiking in northern Okayama?

    What kind of rap music do you like?

    返信削除
  3. who is your favorite wrapper??

    返信削除
  4. Hello.
    I want to recommend "Shibitto".
    His lyric has a special charm.
    Please listen his songs.
    I'm sorry if you already know him.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Strawberries at my home

Charging for games

My holiday